• Never Before Sampled Articulations and Techniques
• Entire String Orchestra Playable from a Single Large Keyboard Range
• Perform and Use Individual Sections if Required
• Kontakt VST / AU / AAX (full version only)
• 11 Microphone Positions - Flexibility of a Real-Life Film Scoring Session
• Violins I, Violins II, Violas, Cellos and Double Basses
• Multiple Crossfade-able Dynamic Layers
• Up to a Massive 15RR Repetitions Per Note for Short Articulations
• Includes Cluster to Unison slides, Tonal Divebombs (smooth/accent/trem), Risers, Marcato/Sus, Percussive Hits, Scratch Tone, Slides/Bends, Staccatissimo, Sul Pont Sus & Trem, Sul Tast Staccato, Behind Bridge Trem & Sus, Timbre Oscillations, Tempo Locked Timed Tremolo and more...
(composer: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Titanfall, Titanfall 2)
Take a listen below to some of the stunning audio demos created using this library. (MORE COMING SOON)
Music composition and production is constantly evolving, and the tools used to create music need to evolve along with this. The concept for this library involved capturing colours from a string orchestra which have not yet been recorded for any sample library, and place them at your fingertips, ready to compose and perform with.
Angel Strings Vol.1 Includes textural elements, morphing into/out from atonality, risers/divebombs ideal for building tension (for example in trailer music), different styles of spiccato/staccato, marcato to soft attacks with sustains, fast tempo-locked tremolo for powerful driving string hooks and more...
The techniques and articulations available in Angel Strings Vol.1 were cleverly recorded with the entire string orchestra in the same room all at once, in a way that seamlessly blends from the bottom of the range (double basses) to the highest violin notes. You can play the entire orchestra with each articulation across a single keyboard with a single NKI, making this library perfect for anything from merely sketching your ideas out on a full keyboard range - to easily executing unique parts for your final compositions.
This library was recorded at Angel Studios in London, where countless pop/rock stars have recorded (notably Adele's "21"), and many major film and video game scores have been recorded, including The Lion King, Jackie, Blue Planet, Planet Earth, Horizon: Zero Dawn and many more...
Recording Engineer - Jeremy Murphy (Credits Include Film Scores: Green Zone, Jackie, The Illusionist and Albums by Sam Smith, Adele and more)
Pro Tools Engineer - Scott Bradley
Angel Strings Vol.1 is another collaboration between Auddict and the fantastic "United Strings of Europe", a London-based ensemble made up of young professionals from across the European Union and Switzerland with the goal of promoting musical and cultural cooperation at the highest level.
The ensemble is gaining recognition for its exciting performances in Switzerland, France, Lebanon and the UK. With several world premieres of works by Hristic, Marinkovic and Winkler, the ensemble has collaborated with a number of distinguished artists including Hildegarde Fesneau, Marc Benzekri, Mateja Marinkovic, Jack Liebeck, Walter Delahunt and Ljubisa Jovanovic.
• Scratch Tone/Overpress
• Tremolo Divebombs
• Accent Landing Divebombs
• Smooth Divebombs
• Sustains (Marcato to Soft Attack)
• Molto Sul Tasto
• Percussive Sounds
• Risers Marcato
• Scratch Tone
• Bends/Slides Up-Down-Up and Down-Up-Down
• Molto Sul Ponticello
• Molto Sul Pont Tremolo
• Sul Tasto Staccato
• Sustains Behind Bridge
• Tremolo Behind Bridge
• Timbre Oscillation
• Timed Tremolo (Tempo Lock-able)